Information on the right of withdrawal for consumers
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be predominantly attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Vermonde GmbH, Mariahilfstr. 14, D-55411 Bingen, telephone: +49 (0) 6721 49568-40, fax: +49 (0) 6721 49568-30, e-mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choice of a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notification of your withdrawal from this Agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period is deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for checking their nature, properties and functioning.
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back).
- To: Vermonde GmbH, Mariahilfstr. 14, D-55411 Bingen, Germany, Phone: +49 (0) 6721 49568-40, Fax: +49 (0) 6721 49568-30, E-Mail:
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)
- Ordered on: (*)/received on: (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for paper notification)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Exclusion or premature expiration of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the contract, but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Contractor has no influence;
- for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, excluding subscription contracts
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- to deliver sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery
The modalities mentioned in this section "Returns" are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal according to the section "Information on the right of withdrawal for consumers".
Before returning goods, customers are asked to report the return to the seller (phone: +49 (0) 6721 49568-40, fax: +49 (0) 6721 49568-30, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) to announce the return. In this way you enable the seller to assign the products as quickly as possible.
Customers are requested to return the goods to the seller as a prepaid parcel and to keep the delivery receipt. The seller will reimburse the customer for the postage costs in advance on request, unless these are to be borne by the customer himself.
Customers are asked to avoid damage or contamination of the goods. If possible, the goods should be returned to the seller in their original packaging with all accessories. If the original packaging is no longer in the buyer's possession, another suitable packaging should be used to provide adequate protection against transport damage and to avoid any claims for damages due to damage caused by faulty packaging.